On Sunday 12th May the annual Mother’s Day Classic walk and fun run will be held. The University of Adelaide will lead a team of students, staff, alumni, their friends and family; and help raise funds to support breast cancer research.
There is no cost to join the University team, but you will need to responiable to finailse your registartion with on the Mother's Day Classic site.
Registered team members will receive:
- A University of Adelaide Mother's Day Classic T shirt (while stocks last)
- Access to the post race Uni Hub
Please follow the steps to complete your registrtion
1. Create an account on the AU Sport site.
Here you will be asked to define your ‘User Type’:
2. Head to the product and provide the following details:
- Student: AU Students only
- University Member: UofA Staff, Alumni, people from other Universities
- Junior Member: someone under the age of 18
- Associate Member: No higher education link members
- Other: Do not use
- Shirt size
- Distance entering
- Have you or someone close to you been affected by cancer?
- Provide participant details (name and email)
Please note, if you are registering on behalf of others, please add additional registrations to your cart and provide their information, rather than just adding more.
3. Complete the $0 transaction
4. Check for your email from AU Sport
Once this has been done, you will be provided with an email from AU Sport, which will provide you with the link and code which you will need to complete your registration on the Mother's Day Classic website. The cost to do this will depend on when you register.
If you have issues with completeing your registraion on our site, please conact AU Sport on 8313 6958.