At Adelaide University Sport, we aim to promote the benefits of a healthy, active and balanced lifestyle to University of Adelaide students, staff and the wider community. We believe having a balanced relationship between sport, physical fitness and learning has enormous personal and professional benefits when attending University.
• Do you feel the same and want to play an integral role in assisting Adelaide University Sport deliver opportunities to students, staff and club members?
• Do you enjoy being a part of a supportive, inclusive and efficient team?
• Do you have a passion for building a brand, marketing and developing engaging content?
Established in 1896, Adelaide University Sport (AU Sport) is the umbrella body for nearly 40 clubs which provide and promote the best possible sport and recreation environment for the university community. Adelaide University Sport is the driver for sport and fitness at the University via its clubs, on-campus gym (The Fitness Hub) and other programs.
Reporting to the General Manager, this new position is responsible for leading marketing and communication events and activities. We are looking for a committed and energetic person with a passion for sport who will:
- Lead the day-to-day communications and marketing activities ensuring branding, procedures and standards are maintained across the service.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic vision of marketing and communications services across the AU Sport and The Fitness Hub.
- Work with the team to manage our social media platforms, website content and e-news services
- Provide marketing support to Adelaide University Sport Clubs.
A detailed position description with a list of skill set and qualification requirements is available HERE.
Applications can ONLY be forwarded to email@example.com and must consist of a cover letter briefly addressing the position description and selection criteria (maximum two pages), together with an Executive Summary of your CV. Applications only submitting a CV will not be accepted or acknowledged.
Closing Date: Monday 25 March 2019