Life at university has more to offer than just study. There is a complete range of recreational and sporting activities to enjoy through Adelaide University Sport.
Adelaide University Sport helps you to access an extensive range of sporting facilities and an ecletic mix of sporting clubs. Catering for everyone from elite athletes through to social players and gym enthusiasts, AU Sport exists to provide and promote the best possible sport and recreation environment for the University Community.
There are almost 40 sports to choose from ranging from Australia's largest University snow ski trip, through to bush walking, rowing and many more water, field and indoor sports.
View the AU Sport Promotional Booklet below.
To be the leader in developing and promoting a healthy and active lifestyle throughout the University and wider community
To facilitate high quality sport and recreation programs through University engagement, advocacy and development by:
- engaging effectively with our members
- the university and the broader community
- promoting sports participation to the student community
- supporting member clubs to achieve their potential
- building key stakeholder relationships that facilitate effective club development
- and influencing the development of pathways for elite athletes
This section also includes information on the following:
- Board of Management
- Strategic Plan
- Staff (roles)
- Council Minutes
- Annual Report
- Calendar of Events
- SSAF Funding
- Donate to AU Sport